Saturday, October 16, 2004

Election 2004...What a slimy bunch of idiots and one particular moron.

We in the United Sates are only a few weeks away from elections where we decide who will be in charge of our laws, economy, and, in some cases, whether our citizens die fighting in a foreign country. Now don't get me wrong. I fully support our presidents decision to enter a war with Iraq and don't believe that issues that most of his detractors spew are worthy of my commenting on. However, it is a fact that people are dying in the Military and while it saddens me that it has to happen I am proud to live in a country where people have the courage and conviction to fight for people's rights to complain about what they are fighting for.

In the meantime, I watch our leaders spew garbage at each other for months because they believe that:

1. American people won't make an informed decision based on what each candidate will try to accomplish believing that their ideas will better the American people's lives.

2. The other candidate is going to smear whatever crap they can to make them look bad.

In some ways it is sad to watch the public put up with this mess. However, I know that reality is that these tactics are the way of the world today and I will just have to stomach mess that they make.

In the meantime...........

This brings me to my main point of this piece. CHRISTINE GREGOIRE. This idiotic Attorney General of the State of Washington is currently running for Governor as the incumbent Democratic Party candidate is leaving office for (hopefully not) bigger and better things. Chris, as she is now calling herself, was the moron whose office continually screwed up cases by filing papers late or incorrectly DIRECTLY costing the taxpayers of our state literally millions of dollars. Now these actions were bad enough that if this happened in the business world she would have been fired by any competent manager. But not only has this woman kept her job through her 4 years if incompetence, she is now looking to get a better, higher profile job of Governor. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I have no clue what her opponent, Dino Rossi, has ever done good or bad. I know, though, that Christine Gregoire is not qualified to run the public toilet facilities in the city of Seattle.

I must admit that when it comes to politics I probably lean towards the right. However, I am not some blinded hard-core Republican and my issues with this particular candidate have little to do with social programs and taxes but rather with the thought that such an incompetent person could be in charge of my state's laws and economic policies for the next 4 years. It makes me angry that she can be endorsed by any thinking person.

Most of my thoughts are about sports and the computer industry so this post is a little out of character for me. I must speak up about this idiot's run for office before I feel guilty for not saying anything before the moron is elected.

Health and Happiness.

Vince





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home